Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming and US Territories including Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Samoa and Guam.
Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador, Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.
China, Europe, Russia, Africa, Japan, the Bahamas and Worldwide.
Domestic & International Headquarters Address:
RAY-CORE Business Park:
305 East Elva Street, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
THE SIP PANEL WITH STUDS
RAY-CORE SIPs are the Least Expensive per R-value Inch on the market. RAY-CORE is the Largest Manufacturer of structural insulated panels from a single location anywhere. See why...
- Foamed-In-Place Wood Studs - Time Proven Strength & Reliability.
- Foil Radiant Barrier - Reflects Heat & Increases Performance.
- High R-value Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam - Highest R7 Per Inch.
- Least Expensive SIP Per R-value Inch on Market.
- Factory-Direct Sales and Factory-Direct Pricing - No Middle Man.
- Extremely Lightweight (54lbs - 3-1/2"x4'x8' Panel) - No Costly Cranes Required.
- Fast and Easy - Uses Standard Framing Practices.
- No Expensive Engineering, Special Plans, Special Tools or Special Builders .
- Conventional Lumber Dimensions - Any Plans Will Work.
- Exceeds Or Meets All Building Codes - Considered Standard Framing.
- Do-It-Yourself - DIY Friendly - Any Builder Can Build With RAY-CORE SIPs.
- Perfect Solution for Roof Insulation - Great For New Construction or Retrofit..
- Strong Walls - You Could Park a Semi On a 4' x 8' Wall Panel.
- None Of The Numerous Problems Associated with Other Sandwich Panel SIPs.
- Will Last a Lifetime - Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- By Far the Best Structural Insulated Panel Available!